|First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
May 1, 2013
4:30 PM ET
Pharmacyclics has no intention of updating this information, and specifically disclaims any duty to do so. These documents may contain forward-looking statements. Actual results could vary dramatically as a result of known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Please see the disclaimer for this website.
Pharmacyclics Inc. (Nasdaq: PCYC) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing innovative small-molecule drugs for the treatment of cancer and immune mediated diseases. Our pharmaceutical drug development candidates are synthetic small-molecules designed to target key biochemical pathways involved in human diseases with critical unmet needs. Currently, we have three candidates in clinical development and several molecules in preclinical development.
- Ibrutinib (PCI-32765), first-in-human, oral therapy that is a selective, irreversible Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor being investigated in B-cell hematologic malignancies.
- PCI-27483, a subcutaneously administered Factor VIIa inhibitor targeting tissue factor expressing tumors in oncology (being investigated in pancreatic cancer).
- Abexinostat hydrochloride (PCI-24781), an oral Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor being investigated in oncology applications, such as lymphomas and solid tumor malignancies.
- BTK Inhibitor compounds for autoimmune diseases in preclinical development.
- Isoform selective HDAC8 inhibitors in preclinical development.
May 1, 2013
Pharmacyclics Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
|May 1, 2013||First Quarter 2013 Financial Results|
|Feb 14, 2013||Pharmacyclics Inc. Financial Results for Three and Six Months Financial Results|